Tuesday 26 May 2009

Fist Bumps All Round!

Oi you! Yeah, I thought you saw me. Hey, so look, we've got some news for you; we've only gone and gotten our podcast on bloody iTunes! I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "That's cool guys, well done, but what the fucking hell does that have to do with me?!" Well hang on there pal and I'll tell you!

This means that you can now subscribe to the Speaking Volumez podcast so that your computer, with it's massive internet skills, will download our new podcasts automatically each time you open iTunes - which is a massive touch m8.



To subscribe just click this link right here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=317437438

Or if you're feeling adventurous go to the iTunes store and search for Speaking Volumez. It should come up under the podcasts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment